Flexible and Reliable Flood Hazard Property Information
LERETA's Flood Services provide flood zone determination reports, certifications, and life-of-loan services to lenders and insurance providers nationwide. We offer our customers a choice in levels of service, from simple delivery of flood zone determinations to complete portfolio tracking.
LERETA's Flood Service options include:
Flood Zone Certification
All flood certifications are determined using digital and hard copy FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Maps and Flood Hazard Boundary Maps in conjunction with geocoding software, street maps, tax maps, plats, and aerial and satellite photos.
LERETA's Flood Services offer:
- Basic Determination/Certification - One time certification that satisfies Federal regulatory market requirements at origination. HMDA/Census Tracking information is available with each determination.
- Life-of-Loan Determination/Certification - The certification assures compliance with all Federal regulatory and secondary market requirements and provides the flood hazard status of the property for the life of the loan.
- Fast flood zone determination turn-around times. Over 99% of our orders are completed and delivered back in 24 hours; 89% are delivered instantly
- Accurate, to-the-structure determinations
- Easy, convenient access to instant certificates and borrower notices
- Life-of-Loan flood services include monitoring and reporting of ALL changes in the flood hazard status of the loan
- Monthly flood hazard reports
- Tracking of the flood hazard status of existing and acquired loans is available